Friday, July 11, 2014

Experience during my prac

I just finish my prac in Taska Rainbow Montessori. Taska Rainbow Montessori is situated at middle to affluent place in Malaysia; most of the students’ families have stable economic background. The school is a Montessori school where the teaching group is practicing Montessori principles. In a Montessori setup, individual attention is given to children based on their nature. Teachers have to adapt their style of instruction to suit the children. Most of the lessons are planned according to children’s need. Instead of using ICT, the school are using most of the hands on materials or real life objects for teaching. However, the mentor of the school allows the incorporation of ICT in teaching. The school contains some facilities or equipment that support integrating ICT in teaching. It includes computers, laptops, printers, digital and video cameras and USB’s. The school emphasises creative teaching and learning to prepare learners for the globalisation. The school believes in changes in making a better society. I enjoyed myself during my prac in Taska Rainbow Montessori.

No comments:

Post a Comment