Saturday, March 15, 2014

I learn something new for Week 1- Part 2

Hi everyone,

This week I look through my USQ studydesk, I learn something new that is personal knowledge management.
What is personal knowledge management???
Personal knowledge management is a set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world and work more effectively. PKM means taking control of your professional development, and staying connected in the network era, whether you an employee, self-employed, or between jobs.
§  Personal – according to one’s abilities, interests & motivation.
(not directed by external forces)
§  Knowledge – understanding information and experience in order to act upon it.
(know what, know who, know how)
§  Mastery – the journey from apprentice to disciplined sense-maker and sharer of knowledge.
(masters do not need to be managed)


Enjoy watching my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment